Thursday, June 14, 2012


Lately I have been so confused.  I have wondered for so long how to be happy when the life's bullets penetrate and attack us from all angles.  Yesterday I was driving in my car and it finally hit me.  I remember a Bible verse I read as a child saying "Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.” Nehemiah 8: 10.  When I thought about this, I was reminded that no matter what God is always with us.  He is right there when we are crying, laughing, and all the times in between.  With this, I realized that when we are sad and down, and we don't know how we are going to work things out, that the God's joy is our strength, and that we don't have to do it on our own.  


Well, that is all I have for today.  I hope everyone has a good day. Remember you are special, and that no matter what you think, you are priceless and beautiful person.

No comments:

Post a Comment